Kyle is an experienced litigator who handles all aspects of a case, from client intake through trial. It is Kyle’s passion to help people who have been injured navigate the complexities of the legal system. Kyle’s practice is client and results focused. He is motivated by a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcome for each person he represents. During his career, Kyle has successfully tried cases to verdict and has negotiated millions of dollars in settlements on behalf of his clients.
Kyle attended Seton Hall University School of Law where he earned a Juris Doctorate in 2013. During his time at Seton Hall, Kyle was awarded the Raymond Tufo Top Constitutional Law Student Award for the Class of 2013 and was named Best Oral Advocate for Appellate Advocacy.
Kyle also worked in the Civil Rights and Constitutional Litigation Center at Seton Hall where he helped represent marginalized individuals who lacked access to legal representation. Kyle received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia where graduated Magna Cum Laude and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa, the nation’s oldest honor society for liberal arts and sciences. Kyle has also earned a Masters of Arts Degree in Broadcast Journalism from New York University.
Construction Accident/Labor Law
Seton Hall University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2013
- Raymond Del Tufo Top Constitutional Law Student Award Class of 2013
- Civil Rights and Constitutional Litigation Center 2012-2013
- Best Oral Advocate Appellate Advocacy 2011
- Gressman Inter-Scholastic Moot Court Competition 2011-2012
New York University – Masters of Arts,
- Documentary-Broadcast Journalism, 2008
- Travel Grant
National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Saint Joseph’s University
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, Political Science, 2005
- Phi Beta Kappa (Nation’s Oldest Academic Honors Society)
- Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science Honors Society)
- Phi Alpha Theta (History Honors Society)
- Phi Sigma Tau (Philosophy Honors Society)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State of New York
State of New Jersey
United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
United States District Court for the Southern District of New York