63-Year-Old Tenant Killed in Queens Apartment Fire
Queens, NYC – Another fire caused by an overloaded extension cord sparked in an apartment on 70th Road in Forest Hills and killed the 63-year-old tenant. Firefighters discovered the lifeless victim on the fourth floor of the building at around 3:30 p.m. on May 27. It was found out that the smoke alarm was not operational.
Anything disastrous as a fire incident is devastating to the people involved. If you or a family member has been hurt in any type of accident in NYC, speak to a personal injury lawyer who can help you recover the maximum settlement you deserve. The committed legal team of Silberstein, Awad & Miklos, PC offers their services without any financial obligations. Reach them here or call 1-877-ASK4SAM for a free consultation.
This post is intended to provide helpful information to improve the safety of those who live and work in the NYC area. We hope that it will help our readers avoid injury accidents and know what to do if they’ve been involved in one themselves. At Ask4SAM, sole goal is to help those who have been injured in an accident in one of the boroughs of New York City. Information in this post should not be considered solicitation, nor should it be construed as medical or legal advice.