Fire in Queens Home Claims the Life of 9-Year-Old Boy
Queens, NYC – A fire that broke out in a Queens home claimed the life of a 9-year-old boy who was trapped inside his bedroom. The blaze started as an e-scooter battery sparked and caught fire on the building at 102nd Road near Liberty Avenue Wednesday morning. Nearly a dozen other people were hospitalized in the accident.
Accidents happen without much warning. While victims of the unfortunate incident suffer from physical injuries, it is the aftermath that torments them and curtails their recovery process. If you or a loved one has been hurt in any type of accident in NYC, let the vigorous lawyers at Silberstein, Awad & Miklos, PC fight for your case while you focus on your recovery. Reach them at 1-877-ASK4SAM or connect here for a free consultation.
This post is intended to provide helpful information to improve the safety of those who live and work in the NYC area. We hope that it will help our readers avoid injury accidents and know what to do if they’ve been involved in one themselves. At Ask4SAM, sole goal is to help those who have been injured in an accident in one of the boroughs of New York City. Information in this post should not be considered solicitation, nor should it be construed as medical or legal advice.