Queens, NYC – Another fire caused by an overloaded extension cord sparked in an apartment on 70th Road in Forest Hills and killed the 63-year-old tenant. Firefighters discovered the lifeless victim on the fourth floor of the building at around 3:30 p.m. on May 27. It was found out that the smoke alarm was not Continue Reading..
Queens NYC fire
Queens, NYC – Four family members were injured from a fire that engulfed an apartment on 101st Avenue in Jamaica at around 4:15 a.m. on May 27. Firefighters discovered the victims, a mother and her three daughters – ages 23, 19 and 15 – unconscious and rushed them to Jamaica Hospital. Investigation says an overloaded Continue Reading..